Thursday, January 16, 2014

Trunk Show at Winterfest 2014

I was a little worried about having the right kind of quilts to share with ladies that love quilts as a passion.  But when Amy asked me to do the trunk show, I was a wee bit flattered.  After suggesting several other quilters that would be more prepared, she still insisted that my quilts would be awesome...and I relented and said "yes".  I shared over 35 quilts and this one is the quilt I taught as a workshop as well.  It is definitely an heirloom quilt and I love the "happiness" that it evokes in me.


This the whole quilt...there is one star that was made by my friend, Kris M....if you squint, you will see which one it is...the value of her star is somewhat different than mine and can only be noticed if you train your eye to see the subtle changes....for some of you, it will pop out very quickly.  (Don't cheat....but it is the star on the right in the second row from the top)

No comments:

Post a Comment