Friday, January 3, 2014

Beauty in an Emotional Moment

Have you captured a time when you can "feel" the emotion of the moment.  Some are magical, some are blurry and some keep our memories alive.....all bring a smile to my lips and sometimes a tear to my eye.



Ali Jane....

radiance and sweetness


Kate....

full of energy

sheer bliss and innocence












Garrett....

strong and determined

Trevor.....                                              youthful and exuberant
                                                       stubborn and willing to please

                                       


Audrey....


pure and the "beauty" of a child.





2 comments:

  1. Loving your blog! It's beautiful and thought provoking. You have such an eye for beauty! I feel like I just can't get on top of my game this year, but I'll keep plugging away at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. Definitely my all time fav of Ali and one of Audrey's.

    ReplyDelete